Mean ICA components from Stevens, V. D. Calhoun, G. D. Pearlson, and K. A. Kiehl, “Brain network dynamics during error commission,” Hum.Brain Map., vol. 30, pp. 24-37, 2009
Resting State Aggregate ICA maps used in papers:
- B. Rashid, E. Damaraju, G. D. Pearlson and V. D. Calhoun, “Dynamic connectivity states estimated from resting fMRI Identify differences among Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and healthy control subjects”, Front Hum Neurosci. 2014; 8: 897.
- B. Rashid, M. Arabshirani, E. Damaraju, M. Cetin, R. Miller, G. D. Pearlson and V. D. Calhoun, “Classification of schizophrenia and bipolar patients using static and dynamic resting-state fMRI brain connectivity”, NeuroImage, Volume 134, 1 July 2016, Pages 645-657.
- Z. Fu, J. Sui, R. Espinoza, K. Narr, S. Qi, M. S. E. Sendi, C. C. Abbott, V. D. Calhoun. “Whole-brain functional connectivity dynamics associated with electroconvulsive therapy treatment response”, Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging 7 (3), 2022, 312-322.
- Z. Fu, Y. Tu, V. D. Calhoun, Y. Zhang, Q. Zhao, J. Chen, Q. Meng, Z. Lu, L. Hu. “Dynamic functional network connectivity associated with post-traumatic stress symptoms in COVID-19 survivors”, Neurobiology of stress 15, 100377, 2021.
- K. Li, Z. Fu, X. Luo, Q. Zeng, P. Huang, M. Zhang, V. D. Calhoun. “The influence of cerebral small vessel disease on static and dynamic functional network connectivity in subjects Along Alzheimer’s disease continuum”, Brain connectivity 11 (3), 2021, 189-200.
- Z. Fu, A. Iraji, J. A. Turner, J. Sui, R. Miller, G. D. Pearlson, V. D. Calhoun. “Dynamic state with covarying brain activity-connectivity: on the pathophysiology of schizophrenia”, Neuroimage 224, 117385, 2021.
- Y. Tu, Z. Fu, C. Mao, M. Falahpour, R. L. Gollub, J. Park, G. Wilson, V. Napadow, et al. “Distinct thalamocortical network dynamics are associated with the pathophysiology of chronic low back pain”, Nature communications 11 (1), 1-12, 2020.
Autism Aggregate ICA map and labels used in paper:
Z. Fu, Y. Tu, X. Di, Y. Du, J. Sui, B. B. Biswal, Z. Zhang, N. de Lacy, V. D. Calhoun, “Transient increased thalamic-sensory connectivity and decreased whole-brain dynamism in autism”, Neuroimage 190, 2019, 191-204
Filtered Sliding Window Correlation. Please see Victor M. Vergara, PhD and Vince D Calhoun, PhD, “Filtered Correlation and Allowed Frequency Spectra in Dynamic Functional Connectivity”, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, July 2020.