Mohammad Sendi will present his thesis research in the final round of the Gatech 3MT People’s Choice Award on April 9 (Friday) from 3-4:40 p.mYou can join the event here: primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/yagbucjr.
Your Vote would be helpful Here is the list of all presentations!
- Andrew Tricker, Chemical Engineering
Cracking the Case of Sustainable Fertilizers: Ambient Ammonia Synthesis Via Mechanocatalysis
- Clara Glassman, Medical Physics
Creating the Google Maps of Brain-Behavior Relationships: A New Look at Post Stroke MRIs
- Hohyun Lee, Mechanical Engineering
Minimally Invasive Targeted Drug Delivery in the Brain Enhanced by Closed-loop Focused Ultrasound Control
- Hongmo Li, Materials Science and Engineering
Plastics That Can Conduct Electricity: How Can They Impact Our Life?
- Jelly Vanderwoude, Biological Sciences
Discovering Novel Genetic Markers of Antibiotic Resistance in Cystic Fibrosis Lung Infection of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Megan McSweeney, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
AptaTrigger: A Novel Biosensor Platform for Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Mohammed S. E. Sendi, Biomedical Engineering
Personalized Deep Brain Stimulation: A Window of Hope for Depression
- Muhammad Saad Zia, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mitigating Beam Alignment Errors in Millimeter-Wave Communications to Go Beyond 5G
- Saad Javaid, Materials Science and Engineering
UltraVision and Time Manipulation: Technology Inspired Superpowers for Studying Cracks
- Yifeng Shi, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Shape-Controlled Pd Nanocrystals: Surface Science and Catalytic Applications
- Young Hee Yoon, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Understanding and Controlling Co-transport of Water and Organic Solvents in Microporous Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) Membranes